Friday, February 13, 2009

Favorite Thing #115 - Lincoln Park After Dark


So another great dark nail polish - OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark. This has been a favorite of mine because my sister-in-law Aimee always has it on her nails but I never tried it on my nails till after the holidays because my sister, Jennifer gave me a bottle for Christmas. I have it on my nails now and I love it. Goes with anything and I carry the bottle in my purse always just in case I need to do a touch up.



Still using Favorite Thing #15 every day. It keeps my veggies lasting so much longer. I even got my brother hooked on them. He requested the round one for lettuce.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Lincoln park after dark is my fave!!! ive had it for a few years and i always get compliments on it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...