Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love this spring collection...

...at Boden. I started noticing this company (based in England) because they kept sending me catalogs and each catalog the clothes would get cutier and cutier and now it is so hard to resist not to buy everything! They have two promotions going on right now:

1. Every day (from now till the end of February) a different item will be 25% off. Today's deal is 25% off the Riveria Dress. Today only it is on sale for $73.00. There are a variety of colors and patterns available in this dress style. I'm really debating on whether or not to get it. It will be great for work and all the weddings/rehearsal dinners I have coming up.


2. The other great deal is buy three items and get a fourth for $1....yes one dollar. This deal is sooo tempting. I have a bunch of ebay money coming in so I might give in to temptation. The code is E654.

Right now I'm really loving...

Sassy Knitted Dress ($138) - I love all the colors offered but I can wait till this one goes on sale.

Ibiza Kaftan Tunic ($78)- I love the colors in this dress. It would look perfect with the gold sandals I got from Banana Republic last year. FYI - the dress is on an 8 week back order.

Favourite V-neck Cardigan - I love the colors in this cardigan. The could be worn to work with a white button down shirt or casual with a white cami. I definitely think I'm going to be purchasing this cute shirt.

I LOVE this skirt. The only issue I have is I'm not sure what I have in my current wardrobe that would go with. I definitely open to buying a shirt to go with it but what? I don't like the shirt that they paired with it, any other suggestions?

1 comment:

KT said...

I just got a new Boden catalog and if you buy 3 things you get the 4th for $1. I LOVE BODEN!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...