Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Years Resolution #3 - Run a 10K


So this isn't really a resolution but more of a goal. I haven't been able to run like I want because of a medical issue. Well I got that medical issue resolved and I'm back to running again. My New Years' resolution is to run a 10k this fall. If you live in the DC area, please let me know if you have any recommedations on a good race for me to sign up for. I also need help with my running music. There is nothing better than some music to pump you up and get you through your run. Right now on my iPod is a variety of music including Beyonce, Eminem, Journey, Britney Spears, and The Pussycat Dolls. What do you work out too?

5 comments:

Rachel said...

T.I. bring em out

its the best beginning song on my workout playlist :)

Dmbosstone said...

T.I. has a lot of great stuff- right now I'm listening to Swagga Like Us by T.I., Jay-Z, Kanye West, and Lil' Wayne. So Good.

Christina said...

Thanks Rachel. I do have that on my play list. That's actually the song my hubby and I came out to for our wedding. I know it sounds weird but it worked. We of course used the clean version and the song didn't play for very long.

Anonymous said...

The team and I love working out to Sheryl Crowe. Some other favs:

-Girl Talk
-Sally Shapiro
-All These Kings (a friend's band that ROCKS)
-Vampire Weekend (nice and up-lifting)

And of course, you can never go wrong with Bruce Springsteen!

Good luck with the 10K.

Annalisa said...

If you have a zune pass, there is a running channel.. it chooses music every week and refreshes automatically with songs meant to get you up t a certain heartrate. Otherwise, anything from the Ministry of Sound works for me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...