Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Things I'm lusting after...


...at Anthropologie.

I wish I had pictures of everything put I can't seem to get pictures off of their website.

Hideaway Hat - This is an awesome beach and pool hat. I technically have a hat just like this at home but the brim has gotten all weird. I am going to try and fix it by ironing it. It that doesn't work then I might have to get this hat...especially if we go to Aruba in May.

Tivoli Scoopneck Shirt - I love this shirt. It's so different. It's grey jersey knit w/ floral appliques along the neck line. It's so different and will be great for both work and play. This one is on the top of my list.

Jubilant Zinnia Tunic - This would be such a great shirt for work. It's different and I love the black, greys, and yellows in it. For some reason I'm being drawn to greys and yellows this season.

2 comments:

Gayle Weiswasser said...

Love that grey top - would like nice on you!

Gayle Weiswasser said...

I meant... would LOOK nice on you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...