Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Favorite Thing #129 - Wine Bottle Stopper

This is probably one of the cheapest favorite things that I've posted about - Wine Bottle Stopper from Crate and Barrel. This little gadget is only $1.95 but it is so amazing. The way it work is you put the stopper in the bottle of wine and then you bend the top down and a strong suction is created which helps the wine last a lot longer. Unfortunately its for practical reasons and not for looks. There are so many cute wine bottle stoppers out there I just wish they worked like this one does. Sorry the picture is so small, I could figure out how to make the picture bigger.


I am still loving and using Favorite Thing #29 - Beauty Insider card from Sephora. I can't even tell you how many free samples I have gotten from using this card. I don't always like the samples but 9 times out of 10 I do. It's a great way to try new products. I mainly use them for when I travel because they are small sizes which are much easier to pack and then I don't have to buy small sizes. If you haven't signed up you must...it's free so you have no excuses!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...