Thursday, March 12, 2009

Great New Recipe - Chicken Bacon Rollups

This amazing dish came courtesy of The View From My Shoes and the amazing thing is she created the recipe herself with the stuff she had at home. I used her picture because I was too lazy to take one last night. Thank you Alyia for such an amazing chicken dish. It was sooo good!! I screwed up the dish a little because I forgot the breading so we improvised and semi added it. It still tasted great so I can only imagine what it will taste like when I make it properly.

Ingredients
Chicken breasts
House-Autryfried chicken breading
Turkey Bacon - I used regular bacon
Parmesan Cheese
Horseradish Mustard - I used regular yellow mustard
Sour Cream
Eggs
Onion
Garlic

Directions
Chop the garlic and onions and added them to a sautee pan. Once they are clear, move to them your food processor. Then add I a scoopful of the sour cream and a scoopful of mustard, plus a handful of parmesan and then blended it to make a sauce. Pound the chicken so that they are large and thin, and dipped them in an egg wash before coating them with the fried chicken breading. Then spread the creamy mustard sauce on the chicken and added two strips of bacon in the middle before rolling it up legnthwise.

Bake at 400 for about 25 minutes (turning once in between)

2 comments:

Aliya said...

Aw, yay! So glad you liked the recipe!! :) When I saw the picture pop-up on my blog roll, I was REALLY confused for a second, haha :)

Ann said...

Oh my, those look AMAZING. I'm going to have to get this one a try!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...