Thursday, March 12, 2009

Product Review - Cover Girl Eye Enhancers

As part of my "trying to save money so I can continue to shop" I've switch some of my makeup. The latest switch is eye shadow. I needed something fresh for spring and since I had a coupon I picked up Cover Girl's Berries and Cream Eye Enhancer (not the ones shown above). After using it for a little over a week I can say that I really, really like it. The colors are soft and work well with my skin tone and eye color. It goes on smooth and coverage lasts most of the day. I'm definitely a fan. I just picked up the Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Shadow in French Vanilla because I need an all over cream color and so far I like it too. I think this mix and match make up system I have going on is going to work well. Next I need to find a new lip gloss. I've been hesitate to pull the trigger on anything in Target because I can't try it first. Any suggestions on a new lip gloss??

1 comment:

Jane said...

i was wondering how those were. thanks for the review, i may pick myself up some!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...