Thursday, March 5, 2009


Thanks to an amazing woman and friend, Michelle at Our Roads Traveled for the Premios Dardos blog award. This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.

And in the spirit of passing along the love, here's how it works:

Step 1: respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag - eight other bloggers to do the same.

1) What are you wearing right now? J.Crew cardigan, blank pants, Dansko shoes

2) What is your biggest fear? Getting old

3) Do you nap a lot? I used to nap all the time but I rarely do now

4) Who is the last person you hugged? My husband before we left for work

5) What websites to you visit when you go online?My favorite blogs, Facebook, Gmail, J.Crew website

6) What was the last item you bought? White jacket from J.Crew

7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Italy w/ my hubby

8) If you could go to the Oscars, who would you want to sit next to? Hmmmm. This is a tough one. I dunno.

9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? Not really. I've pretty much had the same long hair.

10) What is your most frightening moment? I was in a car accident in 2004. Had to be rushed in an ambulance, my car was totaled. Very scary moment in my life.

11) What was the last movie you watched? Pineapple Express.

12) What is the luckiest thing that ever happened to you? Meeting my husband.

13) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments or interruptions what would you do? Sleep in, work out, and go to the spa.

14) Is there a major goal you have that you haven't yet achieved? Run a 10K. I'm working on completing that this year.

15) Drinks are on the house!! What do you order? Depends on the mood I'm in. Either wine or a cold beer.

16) What is something that those in blog land might not know about you? I am very OCD organized.

17) What is something simple that relaxes you and you enjoying doing? Blogging and reading a book. I used to only read a lot in the summer but now I'm reading all year long. So relaxing.

18) What is the last book you read? Eclipse from the Twilight series

And I would like to pass this award along to these fabulous bloggers....

J at The Look 4 Less

Allie at My Wardrobe Today

Ann at It's the Little Things

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...