Thursday, March 5, 2009

Favorite Thing #124 - Mercedes Eguren Shiraz/Tempranillo

This favorite thing was another great bargain from FineWine.com - Mercedes Eguren Shiraz/Tempranillo is a Spanish wine that we drank this weekend. It is very good and smooth. We had it with some homemade paella (thanks David). Since I'm no wine connoisseur here is the description from the experts:

Bodegas Eguren 2005 Mercedes Eguren Shiraz/Tempranillo, what a stunner! The color is dark ruby with a ruby-garnet rim. Aromas of dark fruit with leather notes give way to soft attack of layered sweet black fruit with chocolate and plum notes on the palate. Oak and fruit are nicely integrated, and the tannins are soft and ripe on the long finish.




I am still using favorite thing #24. The curl activating creme is a necessity for me when I decide to wear my hair curly. I don't use it as much in the winter but come the humid months I will be using this everyday. Just scrunch some of this in my hair and I am out the door...makes life so much easier.

1 comment:

Jane said...

i love spanish wines. might have to order myself a bottle (or two!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...