Saturday, March 14, 2009

Woot!


I discovered this Rue La La type site at Life @ The White House - Woot! and I love it!

What is it? Woot.com is an online store and community that focuses on selling cool stuff cheap. Each day it sells a different item at a really cheap price - once the item is sold out, the sale is over and there is nothing new till the next day.

What kinds of products? There are all kinds of products sold - vacuums, computers, car seats, golf clubs, etc.

I haven't bought anything from hear yet but my hubby and I are in the market for a new vacuum cleaner. Hopefully something good will come up soon.

2 comments:

Darci White said...

i've seen a lot of vacuum cleaners on there that are incredibly cheap.......so cheap that it pisses me off that i paid full price for my dyson & roomba.

;-)

i'll be on the look-out for you too.

Unknown said...

Off to check out the site. Sounds good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...