Friday, March 13, 2009

Fall into the GAP

The rest of my purchases this past weekend were from the GAP. I had another coupon and got two really cute things. First was this purse. It had been sitting in my shopping cart for a long time. It went on sale but then wasn't available online anymore. They had it in the store and was on sale for even more - $16.99! It's the perfect big purse for spring. It's canvas and will fit anything I need.


The second item is the Ruffle Scoopneck T in demre (grey) and this was on sale as well. I got this shirt instead of the J.Crew Ruffle T because it was cheaper and the ruffles worked better on the GAP shirt. The J.Crew shirt's ruffles in person were not as cute as they appeared online.


4 comments:

Rachel said...

i bought the ruffle shirt in purple!!! i love it!

J @ The Look 4 Less said...

I love that ruffle shirt!

Missy said...

Hey! Thanks for your sweet comments! Love your blog.

Here is the link for the shoes:

http://www.amazon.com/Kenneth-Cole-REACTION-Womens-Slingback/dp/B001392ESI/ref=pd_bbs_2?ie=UTF8&s=shoes&qid=1236997827&sr=8-2

Unknown said...

I LOVE that bag! I have successfully managed to *not* purchase it. But I still love it. Yay for 30% off.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...