Friday, March 13, 2009

Boden Review

Here are reviews of a couple of Boden purchases I made. Not everything has come yet. I used Ebates so I got 10% off my order, free shipping, and 5% cash back.

First is the Double Layer Jersey Dress. Sorry I don't have a picture of me in the dress I completely forgot to take one when I wore it this week. I LOVE this dress. It is probably one of the most flattering dresses I own. My "trouble"area is my tummy and this dress makes me look like I have the flatest, skinniest little belly. Love it! It's a light jersey material so its perfect for spring, summer, and fall. You could even get away with it in the winter. In addition to gray the dress comes in a couple of different patterns and black. Remember Boden has U.K. sizes. The dress isn't cheap at $118.00 but going with my policy of not buying items full price I did get 10% off, cash back and free shipping.


Next item is what I am wearing today. I love this Favourite V-neck Cardigan. I got it in red stripe (red and light blue stripes). It's really cute and bright. The fit is great (I normally wear an XS or S so I got the smallest Boden size). Since the weather is still cold here (we had flurries this morning) I paired it with a white cami, my James Jeans (thank you Rue La La), and Favorite Thing #14. The whole getting my picture taken is still a little awkward. I decided to go with showing my face this time so I'm not cut off and looking heavier than I am. I still think I look weird (very cheerleader like today) so who knows maybe after the next four or five reviews I'll have the picture taking down to a science.

7 comments:

J @ The Look 4 Less said...

That cardigan is adorable on you!

Emily said...

That dress looks like it would be flattering on many body types, not to mention comfy! Love the cardi on you so cute!

Michele said...

i think we need better lighting!

Kitty and June said...

love that dress!!! i have a dress like that in black with a v-neck...its getting old....

did it come in any other colors?

by the way that sweater is super cute!

Christina said...

the dress comes in a few different patterns that are cute. im hoping they go on sale so i can get another dress. :)

Unknown said...

I love the cardi on you. So cute & thinning! I hear you on the tummy thing so these items are of interest. Please post a pic in the dress.

JustVisiting said...

I love the cardigan too! I browse through Boden, compare it to JCrew, wonder why all those big buttons on their clothes, and set it aside. I have one dress from a few years ago that was nice. I may have to check them out again.

Thanks for posting real life pic's. Nothing wrong w/the cheerleader pose...rah!rah!rah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...