Monday, April 6, 2009

Catching up on some awards...

Things have been really busy the last couple of weeks (thank goodness I had a bunch of posts already written) so I'm finally catching up on my reader (I was very tempted to just hit mark all as read) and discovered I was given a couple of awards. Sorry I'm not following the rules of each award but I'm still pretty busy but wanted to make sure I gave these lovely ladies a big Thank You for the awards!

Thank you to Lisa at Like a Valentine for the Kreativ Blogger Award!


Thank you to Lindsay at There are a few of my favorite things for the Lemonade Blog award!


And lastly thanks to my friend (and old intern) Rachel at It's the Little Things that Make Me Smile for the Sexy Blogger Award!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...