Thursday, April 9, 2009

Favorite Thing #144 - Old Navy Gold Metallic Flip Flops

I LOVE these flip flops!!! They are super cute (and comfortable) and give a little extra something something to an outfit. And they are affordable (on sale right now for $5). I practically live in these and Favorite Thing #50 during the spring/summer. They come in a variety of colors so if gold isn't your thing you should pick up another color.


I'm still wearing Favorite Thing #44 - Enzo Peep Toe Pumps and I can't wait for the weather to stay warm so I can break this out of my closet and wear them. I love these shoes soo much that I might get them in another color. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for pointing out the metallic ones. Cute.

Aliya said...

I'm wearing a pair of Enzo peep-toes right now! I have a peep-toe pump obsession and these are by FAR the most comfortable pair I own! Love love love them.

Jules said...

I love Old Navy flip flops and had no idea they were starting to make them in metallic. Very nice!

Newlywed Next Door said...

I have Anne Klien peep toe pumps just like those.

Also, I read America Wife. LOVED it!

Kelli said...

I LOVE OLD NAVY FLIP FLOPS!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...