Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Savings Help


So after all of your fabulous suggestions hubby and I are going to bite the bullet and get a Dyson vacuum cleaner. We are getting one pictured above. Since I hate paying full price, I am trying to figure how I can save money. We decided to get it from Lowes because we have $300 in gift cards there. I was also hoping that maybe one of you can point me in the direction of a coupon to Lowes - 10%, 20% off?? If you have a coupon and you are willing to share it with me, please send me an email - christinasfavoritethings@gmail.com. THANKS!

UPDATE - Thanks to J'Adore These Stores for the suggestion about the coupon in the change of address packets at the post office. Hubby went to the post office today and got one and now we have a 10% off coupon. :) As soon as the Wachovia Rewards gift card for Lowes gets here we will be purchasing our new Dyson. I can't wait.

3 comments:

JTS said...

If your local post office has those "change your address" packets, pick one of those up - the past 2 versions have had Lowe's coupons in there!

Shaina said...

First of all, congrats on being about to purchase THE MOST AMAZING VACUUM EVER which is coincidentally sitting in my apartment right now. :)

Second...I'd check coupon websites like couponcabin.com.

Yippeeeeee vacuuming! (This is how I know my life is going downhill...!)

Darci White said...

glad you are getting it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...