Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sorry I've been MIA the past couple of days. I've been sick (not with swine flu) for a couple of days and stayed home from work yesterday. I've feeling better but still not 100%. Hoping to sweat out the sickness during our P90X Plyo lunch session today.

And for all you Lily fans...TOMORROW there is a LILY PULITZER boutique at RueLaLa!! The sale starts at 11am so to get the good stuff make sure you go online then. If you aren't already a member and want to be just leave me a comment with your email address and I will send you an invite. Happy Shopping!!!

3 comments:

Trina said...

I hope you feel 100% better soon :)

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better!

QueenBeeSwain said...

AND a Kenneth Jay Lane too! My sis and I are about ready to wet our pants we are so worked up!

feel better- if the Lilly sale can't help cure what ails you, it's no good :(

kHm

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...