Friday, May 1, 2009

Favorite Thing #148 - Laura Mericer Lip Glacé in Opal

I just found this favorite thing a couple weeks ago when I pulled out a spring clutch purse and this lip gloss (not the color shown in the picture) was in there. I completely forgot about it and when I put it on I remembered how much I love it! The color is Opal and it's the perfect color for any outfit. It's a translucent color with shades of pink. I'm definitely not going to "lose" this one again.


Still love and use (all the time) the Dirt Devil Broom Vac. Thanks to Mark and April for giving it to us last year!! This makes a great housewarming or bridal shower gift. If you don't have it already I suggest you get it. In other vacuum news I am picking up the Dyson this weekend!!!! I don't think I've ever been so excited to vacuum!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I am in love with my broom vac!! It's amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Broom vac? I need one. Kitty litter is the DEVIL to get up via regular brooms!

Ann said...

I love Laura Mercier! Their lip stain is also a favorite of mine.

Lis said...

Love the lipgloss!!!

I'm so excited you are getting the dyson this weekend!! You are going to die when you get it home and use it!

Darci White said...

I've never seen a vacuum broom! Do you love the Dyson??? I sure hope so - our is wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...