Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bathroom Redo

We finally finished the redo of our half bathroom. This wasn't a major redo it just needed repainted and our personal touch put on it. Here's what it looked like before -

The paint was too dark, the fixtures were all brass. The whole thing just wasn't our style. We repainted, changed all the fixtures to brushed nickel, and added a few decorative touches. The whole things was done from stuff at Home Depot, Target, and Etsy. Here's what it looks like now-


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! It looks great!

Aliya said...

LOVE that over-the-toilet cabinet!! I wanted one in our place but there is a towel rack over the toilet and since we're renting I'm not sure we can take it down. Great job!

Shaina said...

Yay! Everything looks great!

Jules said...

It looks fantastic! I love the new fixtures and the white cabinet. This is next on my list of house projects.

Alexandra said...

Looks great! Like the new color and details. Great job!

Whitney said...

That looks awesome!

Shannon Dew said...

very nice!! I love the wall color, it looks so much bigger and brighter!

Michelle said...

Love it!!

Unknown said...

Small spaces are so much easier to do than larger ones (I.e. living rooms). It's easy to make it look like a major overhaul. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I love it! My hubby I have been been wanting to make some cosmetic changes to our master bath (but have done nothing thus far). You just gave me inspiration!

~Britta

Anonymous said...

Looks great! LOVE the color of the walls. :)

Darci White said...

It looks great ....love the color!

KT said...

It looks so nice!

Mikey said...

its my favorite place in the house......

Zoë Moët said...

oooh very nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...