Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Favorite Thing #152 - Victoria's Secret Metallic Dot Bathing Suit

Today is one week before Hubby and I go to Ft. Lauderdale for a five day long vacation with our friends. I'm in beach mode hence Favorite Thing #152 - Victoria's Secret Metallic Dot Bikini. This bathing suit is super cute, has a flattering style and you can't beat the price - $29!


Still love Baby Proof by Emily Giffin. She is one of my favorite authors. I definitely recommend reading this and her other books. You can read a preview of her next book Heart of the Matter here. It's due out Spring of 2010.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

omg! i totally have that bathing suit in my shopping cart right now!! i'm not sure if i want to get it because i dont know how much support there is in the top. let me know how it fits! have fun on your trip!

Team Clancy said...

I have been eyeing that suit for so long. I LOVE it!

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

i have that bikini and love it to!

Jules said...

I really want to start reading the Emily Giffin books. I'm always hearing about how good they are.

Alexandra said...

Love the bathing suit, it is super cute!

Reid said...

i am OBSESSED with Alessandra Ambrosio (the model)... and the suit is adorable, but I'm with Rachel on this one. I don't know if it would fit me well:( My sister would look fabulous in it though. I think I'll just have to stick with the halters for now. Have fun on your vacation!

Posh Peach said...

I love that bathing suit!! So fabulous! Emily Giffin is a big favorite of mine as well. I'm glad to hear she's working on a new book right now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...