Friday, June 5, 2009

Favorite Thing #156 - Econo Park Express

Unfortunately this favorite thing only applies to people that live in the DC/Baltimore areas. When Hubby and I went to Florida we flew out of BWI. We were going to be gone for 5 days and wanted a cheap place to park our car. Our friend Doug suggested Econo Park Express because with the internet coupon it is only $6.35/day. The price was right but I was afraid what the service would be. I can honestly say it was the BEST parking experience ever. You park your car and a bus almost immediately comes and picks you up right by your car. They give you a card that has the exact location of your car. I was very impressed. The parking lot is very close to the airport so you aren't on the shuttle for very long. I was nervous that when we got back we would have to wait a long time for a shuttle bus. We didn't. We waited maybe 3-4 minutes. We gave the shuttle driver our card and he dropped us off right at our car. When we left we each got two free bottles of water and a newspaper. It was an all around excellent experience and Hubby and I will park there every time we need long term parking at BWI. You can also sign up for their frequent parker card and you receive ONE FREE DAY of airport parking for every 6 days of paid parking.


I don't use Favorite Thing #56 - Laura Mercier Secret Brightener. As much as I did love it, it one of the more expensive make up items that I don't need. Anyone have a cheaper alternative that they love?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...