Monday, July 13, 2009

Favorite Thing #168 - Beach Paddle Ball

Hubby and I LOVE playing this favorite thing anytime we are at the beach. I guess technically you could play it anywhere but we only ever play at the beach. This years trip we won the "belt" for the most consecutive hits back and forth - 409!!!! We get very intense when we play (as you can see from the picture).

Still love and treat myself (only on occasion) to Favorite Thing #70 - Gifford's Ice Cream. There is one in our Town Square that we can walk to and it is so hard not to get it every time we are there.

5 comments:

Shaina said...

I am loving that a beach paddle ball is one of your favorite things! For some reason that really made me laugh...and then made me want to go to the beach, immediately.

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

409! Wow you guys ARE intense! I'm always in for a game of paddle ball myself, but you might be outta my league. :)

Dmbosstone said...

Paddle ball was a new game I saw on The OBX this year- interesting to see that other enjoy it too.

Darci White said...

How fun - we'll have to play this during our week at the beach!!

Where can you buy this?? Cute pic by the way....love the intensity!

Mikey said...

yeah...we were pretty awesome that day. nice work, babydoll!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...