Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend Recap

Another weekend Hubby and I were away (I'm excited that we will be home for the next 5 weeks or so). This weekend we headed back to Allentown for my cousin's (I only have two first cousins) bridal shower. It was a beautiful day! We had the shower at my Aunt's house. They have a beautiful deck with a stunning backyard. Here are a few pictures.

UPDATE - I got a couple of comments on my dress. Unfortunately, I wouldn't know where to tell you to go get it. I bought it last year at a boutique in Bethesda, MD.

me and my cousin (bride-to-be)

me and my little sister

Three Generations

Mother of the Bride (my aunt) and Bride-to Be

2 comments:

QueenBeeSwain said...

you are simply adorable- what great fun you had!

where is the dress that you are wearing from- I might not be able to go on without a matching one!

kHm

Anonymous said...

love your dress. info on where to get it will be appreciated. thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...