Thursday, August 6, 2009

More Rue La La

Two more great Rue La La boutiques tomorrow. Lots of great stuff so make sure you check it out when the boutiques open at 11am EST.

First is Vera Wang Lavender and well do I really need to say anything else. Her stuff is just fabulous. I looked at the preview and there is some super cute stuff for fall.



Second is Mariposa. I absolutely love their silver stuff for the home. It's so unique and classic. I'm sure there is going to be lots of cute stuff. Hopefully I find some cute gifts for Christmas.

Rue La La is a By-Invitation-Only Sample Sale site. Click Here to sign up using my personal invitation link. This link will grant you immediate access to the site after you sign up. (FYI - If you just sign up the regular way you will just be put on the waiting list.)

2 comments:

jlc said...

anything Vera is fabulous!! Love her!!

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

I'm excited for the Vera sale as well! I missed out on this one gown on the final sale because my server was messed up. It was gorgeous =( I'm hoping they'll have something equally as fab!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...