Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Mistake...


I just realized that I never revisited Favorite Thing #68. I absolutely LOVE this free service. Shop it to Me does the bargain/sale shopping for you! It's simple and easy. Once you sign up, you fill out a survey with your sizes, favorite stores, etc and then once a day (in the morning) you receive an email that has all these great clothes, shoes, accessories on sale. And it's all stuff that meets your profile's requirements. I've found some really amazing deals because of this site.

If you aren't already signed up for this then you need to be. Send me an email (christinasfavoritethings - at - gmail - dot - com) or leave a comment with your email address and I will send you an invite. Shop it to Me has a great referral system too, for every 10 people that you invite and sign up you get a $10 gift card to either J.Crew, Banana Republic, GAP, etc.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gigiofca at gmail

Thanks!

I had subscribed to this service & then stopped. It's pretty good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...