Friday, April 2, 2010

Loving Old Navy!

I took advantage of a coupon and did a little online Old Navy shopping and love every single thing I got! After posting these pics I realized that there aren't any fun spring colors...oops.

Here's a few highlights.

So excited to wear the ruffled tube dress. It fits perfectly and is sooo comfy! I went with the chocolate brown and it's going to look great with a tan.


I got this slub-knit cardigan in two colors - marshmallow white and cocoa powder. Again fits great, comfortable and will be very versatile. I'm actually wearing it with my new J.Crew pants.


And finally this super cute ruffle open cardigan. It got it in black because I think I will get the most use out of that color. It's three quarter length sleeve and definitely can been worn year round.


I think I want to take this to my tailor and have her sew a hook and eye so I can close it. I could probably belt this look but I just don't think that look works on me. What do you think?


5 comments:

DSS said...

So precious!! I just clicked through to check out the dress and ruffle open cardigan. They definitely need to be hanging in my closet pront :)

Shannon Dew said...

LOVE ON! I have got all my maternity clothes from them! That ruffle cardigan- I need it!

Lisa said...

Love the ruffle cardigan - looks great on you.

Winded Bowhunter said...

Well at least your not naked in front of a teapot that you're selling on ebay!

Kerr said...

those are some great finds! old navy makes my day sometimes

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...