Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Fabulous Etsy Seller

I love talking about Etsy sellers that I love and hopefully giving them new business. Classic Designs by Theresa Mink is an incredible boutique that sells very classic jewelry. I know own two of her pieces and one on the way. The first piece is a very dainty cross (see above). It was on my wish list for Christmas and was giving to my by Hubby's aunt and uncle. It comes in both gold and silver. The second piece, also on my Christmas wish list, was given to my by my FIL and it's the Silver Reign necklace. It's a super cute, long necklace with silver discs. I will wear this necklace a lot this spring/summer!
I just purchased this necklace and can't wait for it to get here! It's very simple and I will probably pair it with Favorite Thing #94. Make sure you check out her boutique!

1 comment:

Christina's Hearts said...

Love the cross necklace, I just put my order in!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...