Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Update Skin Care Regime

I've updated my skin care regime since posting about it in November of 2009 so I thought I would give you a break down of my morning and evening routines.

MORNING
Cleanse - Cetaphil Cleanser
Tone - Clean and Clear Deep Cleansing Astringent (only in problem areas when breakouts happen)
Eye Cream - Boscia Intensive Eye Treatment
Serum - None right now. I'm not sure it makes a big difference. Do you?
Cream - Olay Total Effects Advanced Anti-Aging Skincare UV Moisturizer plus SPF 15
Spot Treatment - First Aid Blemish Eraser

EVENING
Cleanse - Fresh Soy Cleanser and I use the Clarisonic. Probably going to get a new one after I run out of this. Any suggestions?
Tone - Clean and Clear Deep Cleansing Astringent (only in problem areas when breakouts happen)
Eye Cream - Boscia Intensive Eye Treatment
Treatment- Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiaging & Antiwrinkle Oil-Control Treatment - I like how my skin looks in the morning after using this but I might try Korres Face Serum next.
Cream - Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiwrinkle Night Cream
Mask - Boscia Luminizing Black Mask
Spot Treatment - Epiduo (prescription from my dermatologist)

What are your favorites from your skin care routine?

When purchasing skin care products I always try and do it online through drugstore.com and Sephora via Ebates. For those of you not familiar with Ebates it is by far the easiest way to earn FREE money by shopping online. All you have to do is go to Ebates, log in, search for the store you plan on shopping at, click the link and voila you are taken there and all you have to do is shop! Each store has a corresponding percentage of cash back. And the money just adds up. Every quarter Ebates will send you a check and all you have to do is cash it. If you haven't already signed up, I definitely recommend that you do. You get $5 just for signing up! Click here to start getting free money! In addition to cash back from Ebates, drugstore.com gives you 5% back from your purchase in drugstore.com dollars.

How drugstore.com dollars™ works:
You earn drugstore.com dollars on all the eligible purchases you make during a calendar quarter (every three months). Then, you have one month to spend your dollars. Your dollars will be applied to the first eligible order you place during that month using your registered drugstore.com account.

For example, if you purchase $200 in eligible products between October 1 and December 31, you’ll earn $10 in credit to spend on your first order in January.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...