Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend Recap


Hubby and I enjoyed the long weekend in Philadelphia with our good friends. We did a little sightseeing, lots of eating and drinking and most importantly spending quality time together.

You can see my new necklace that I blogged about last week from my new favorite Etsy shop. Also while we were there I helped my friend decorate their new house. Here's a shot of the guest room. Everything was from Home Goods. I forgot how much I love that place! I picked up a few things as well which I will show you later this week.


When we got back from Philly, Hubby and I bought a new sectional leather couch and ottoman for our family room. I'm very excited for it to get here on Friday.

2 comments:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Looks like you had a great time in Philly... love your new necklace and your couch is gorgeous!

Darci White said...

Great pics - and I LOVE that sectional...........gorgeous!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...