Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thrifty Thursday - My continued LOVE of Ebates


Thrifty Thursday is back with an old favorite! I know I've posted about Ebates before but I can tell you all how much I love it and how easy and worthwhile it is!! My quarterly Ebates check came in the mail this week for $160! I shopped more this time period because of the holidays but I was also strategic in how I shopped and waited for some big daily doubles. Here are some examples -

Nike - I ordered $70 worth of stuff for Hubby and my stepFIL for Christmas and got $7 back.
Snapfish - Our holiday cards came from here and for $95 purchase I got $11 back.
Beauty.com - Just picked up some products I needed and got $7 back on a $60 purchase.
Endless - Hubby ordered two pairs of shoes which I did for me through Ebates and got $14 back.

This is by far the easiest way to earn FREE money by shopping online. All you have to do is go to Ebates, log in, search for the store you plan on shopping at, click the link and voila you are taken there and all you have to do is shop! Each store has a corresponding percentage of cash back. And the money just adds up. Every quarter Ebates will send you a check and all you have to do is cash it. My next Ebates check will be for over $100! If you haven't already signed up, I definitely recommend that you do. You get $5 just for signing up! Click here to start getting free money!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...