Sunday, March 13, 2011

A "Me" Weekend

This weekend Hubby went back to Pittsburgh and I decided to stay back because I couldn't get a half day on Friday and I was looking forward to a "me" weekend. It was a wonderful weekend. Friday night I got home from work around 8:30 had dinner, watched some girly TV and was asleep by 10:30. The rest of the weekend consisted of pampering (massage, mani/pedi), the gym (it's been way to long since I've been there and my body is feeling it now), cleaning and organizing. My big project was to reorganize the master bedroom closet (I also have close in our guest room closet). Hubby kept complaining that he didn't have enough room. I wish I would have taken before pictures. It wasn't that bad but it looks so great now. Here's the finished product from two different angles.


After doing the closet redo I had another bag full of clothes to post on ebay. Check them out. I priced everything really low because I just want it gone.

1 comment:

Prouts said...

"Me" weekends are really nice every now and then.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...