Monday, March 14, 2011

Restaurant Review: Palena


During my "me" weekend I met up with my good friend for dinner at Palena in Cleveland Park. I'm so glad we went somewhere new because I really want to try new restaurants and share my reviews with you. Dinner was delicious. We both got the exact same thing - caesar salad and gnocchi with fotina cheese. We shared dessert which was a banana tort and select cookies and caramels. The salad was perfect, the dressing was light and not too anchovy. The gnocchi just melted in my mouth. The only negative about the entree was there wasn't enough and we were both still hungry. The banana tort and caramels were AMAZING. The cookies were ok, nothing spectacular. I would definitely recommend this place. It's right off the Cleveland Park metro...very convenient.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...