Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Spring Scent


I found my new spring scent. I had brought a few perfume samples with me to NY last week hoping I would find a new scent and I did. I am absolutely in love with Dolce & Gabbana's Rose the One. It's a floral scent which I usually don't like but I love this one. My second choice (and it was a close second) was Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh. You can't go wrong with either of these for spring/summer. And don't forget, Sephora is offering 15% off this week! Take advantage. And if you order online via Ebates you get 6% cash back. For those of you not familiar with Ebates check out my Thrifty Thursday post here.

2 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

obsessed with this. So happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills. xoxo. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I told you, that Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh is to die for. I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...