Monday, September 19, 2011

Missoni for Target - Clothing

I know I've been super late in posting my Target for Missoni finds but things have been so chaotic lately. Thankfully Hubby and I have a weekend at home (first one in a month) and I plan on catching up on a lot of things - blog posts, reading, cleaning, laundry and rest. In the meantime, here are the dresses I bought. I plan on posting the home stuff later this week. Let me know what you think.

Maxi dress which will be PERFECT for our upcoming Italy trip!

Wasn't sure about this dress but it's growing on me. I need to find a pair of mustard colored flats to complete the look.

Perfect shift dress and will definitely be worn during multiple seasons.

3 comments:

Fitness By Alicia said...

You found some great finds! Love that middle dress. I don't think it was in my store (or if it was the crazy lady got it before I could).

Economy of Style said...

OMG! You got the dresses? I really wanted that last dress that you shared here.

Bayliy said...

This is a good post. It's useful for me. I'm happy to read it. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...