Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Target Tuesday - Missoni for Target

Today's Target Tuesday post is all about Missoni for Target! I randomly ended up at Target this morning at 8am. A co-worker drove me to work and told me she was stopping on her way in. I was of course excited since I wanted to check out the Missoni stuff. Little did I know so would everyone else. Here was the line at 7:50am this morning and there were double the number of people behind me.

I ended up getting three dress, fabulous throw pillow and matching bowl and vase. I will definitely post pictures later this week. I'm hoping to get a few office supplies as well but who knows if anything will be left. What did you get from the collection?

4 comments:

krystal said...

YESSS post pics! The target site is down because the crazy missoni shoppers!!!

Fitness By Alicia said...

Love this pic! I saw it when i was waiting outside of my store. No lines but one super crazy lady!

tara said...

i really wanted to get one of the scarves online but the website was down ALL DAY!!! i cant believe how crazy everyone went for this stuff! lol. now, i'm going to have to go on a hunt for the scarf!

Kait H. said...

I wasn't able to get anything from the collection and I was SO bummed! I loved the pictures you posted of the dresses you got! Such fun stuff! Also SO jealous your going to Italy.. that's like my dream!

kaithuber.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...