Friday, January 20, 2012

Gift Idea Friday - Citrus Lane

It's been a LONG time since I've done gift idea Friday and I have a great gift idea for you. I came across Citrus Lane right around when I found out I was pregnant. For those of you familiar with Birch Box it's like that but for baby stuff. When you sign up, Citrus Lane sends a monthly box filled with products for your child. You fill out a form that has details about your children, age, sex, etc. and they will send products that are age appropriate. The boxes are good for newborns through age 3. I was given a monthly subscription and it's such a great gift. You can buy just one box, a three month subscription or a year subscription. The boxes are filled with lots of great stuff! Makes a great baby shower or new parent gift. Check it out here.

What are some of your favorite gifts to give expectant or new moms?

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I've seen something similar called Bluum. With Bluum, the box you receive includes samples for baby & mom. These are a really cute idea!

Baju Muslim said...

hello thanks you for the helpful information

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...