Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday - Slutty Brownies

I first had these brownies at the beach with my step SIL made them.  They are AMAZING but definitely full of calories.  Essentially one brownie combines some of my favorite desserts - chocolate chip cookies, oreos and brownies.  The recipe is simple, easy and they are quick to make.  Sure to be a crowd favorite at your next gathering.  Thanks to Blog is the New Black for posting the recipe.


Slutty Brownies
Ingredients
  • 1 box of cookie mix, prepared as instructed or 1 sleeve of cookie dough
  • 1 box of brownie mix, prepared as instructed
  • 1 Box Oreo Cookies 
Directions
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
  2. Prepare both the cookie mix and brownie mix as the package instructs.  (You may want to make your cookie dough a tiny bit “wetter” due to the longer cooking time.  Personally, I did not try this but wish I had!)
  3. Cover the bottom of the baking pan with your cookie dough, patting down to cover entire surface. 
  4. Top with a layer of Oreos.  Fit in as many as you can.
  5. Pour your brownie batter over Oreo layer.
  6. Bake for 30 minutes, or until brownie layer is cooked through. 
  7. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
  8. When completely cooled, use a sharp knife to score brownies. 

1 comment:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Pardon me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard. YUM!!

I may have to make these come football season!! Because we all know calories don't count when you're tailgating.....right!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...