- 1 box of cookie mix, prepared as instructed or 1 sleeve of cookie dough
- 1 box of brownie mix, prepared as instructed
- 1 Box Oreo Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Prepare both the cookie mix and brownie mix as the package instructs. (You may want to make your cookie dough a tiny bit “wetter” due to the longer cooking time. Personally, I did not try this but wish I had!)
- Cover the bottom of the baking pan with your cookie dough, patting down to cover entire surface.
- Top with a layer of Oreos. Fit in as many as you can.
- Pour your brownie batter over Oreo layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until brownie layer is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- When completely cooled, use a sharp knife to score brownies.