Monday, September 10, 2012

Must Have Baby Products - Three Months Old



My sweet little girl is three months already and I thought I'd share with you some of my must have baby products that I can't live with out.  I did a post like this just after she was born...check it out here.

The Summer Infant Video monitor still continues to be a must have.  Now that she's starting to sleep longer and I get up earlier to get ready the monitor is a must to check on her.  The quality is so good that I can see if she's just stirring or really upset.

Ella is completely on bottles now that I'm back at work.  I'm still pumping so she's getting breast milk but it's all from a bottle and I have to say I'm in love with the Dr. Brown's products.  The warmer is so nice to have and has been put to good use each time we feed her.  So easy to just put it in there instead of trying to warm water and then warm the bottle.  The bottles themselves are fantastic.  She isn't very gassy and rarely spits up.  Highly recommend.

The Fisher Price piano play mat was a recent purchase and she absolutely LOVES it.  Now that she kicks her legs this play mat was perfect because every time she kicks that piano it plays a note or song.  I HIGHLY recommend this product...it's such a hit in our house and it will grow with her as she gets older because it converts into a piano when she's ready to sit up.

Another "toy" is the Sassy' floor mirror.  We set this up anytime we lay her down on the floor and she just loves to stare in the mirror.  She's really into mirrors lately so putting this in front of her really occupies her time.  And it's super portable so its great for travel.

Nuk pacifiers are a lifesaver when Ella needs some soothing.  We are slowly trying to take it away but when we need something to help calm her down this is a definite go to.

For bedtime the last three things have been crucial.  Poor thing has pretty dry skin so before bed we lather her with Aquaphor.  It's really helped.  I've seen such a difference in her skin.  We also put a humidifier in her room because she was waking up a little stuffy.  The Crane brand is the one we bought in the elephant shape and it's so quiet and helps her congestion and dry skin.

Finally she's moved on from being swaddled at night to a sleep sack.  She transitioned really well.  I'm a big fan of the Halo brand's cotton sleep sacks.  They fit her great and she sleeps really well in them.  We also have an Aden and Anais one that's ok.  It's really soft but I don't think it's as cozy.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...