Friday, October 5, 2012

Oh how I wish...

...I could have one entire afternoon to myself to get my hair, nails and eyebrows done all in the same day!  I know it's selfish but

...I had more time to read.  I used to read ALL the time but now by the time I crawl into bed I'm so exhausted that I can barely keep my eyes open. 

...there were more hours in the day.  It's been really hard to spend quality time with miss Ella during the week but with work, commuting and her sleep schedule I'm lucky if i get two hours of solid snuggle time.  I'm a mess inside thinking about it.   

...I could shed these last 5 lbs of baby weight.  I know it took nine months to put all the weight on and it's only been four months since I had the baby but I'm sick of trying to squeeze into my old clothes. 

...Hubby didn't have to travel for his job.  I was on my own again for a few days this week and its so hard to balance baby, work and everything in between.  I just don't know if I can keep doing it.   

Just a few things I'm thinking that I haven't been able to verbalize.  I have a feeling my blog is going to be my new therapy.  I already feel better just typing everything out! 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there! You are an awesome Mama, Ella is a lucky girl!!!!

prince snow farm said...

It will get better....it is amazing how much we juggle, home, work, kids....chin up bloggy friend ;)

Anonymous said...

Everything you just wrote is EXACTLY what I felt after I had my daughter! It gets easier. And Aimee is right - you missing your baby is a sign that you are a good mom!

~Britta

tara said...

i always wish i had more time to read! i need to find a job that pays me to read all day!

Lisa said...

Welcome to the Tired Mama's Club.

MegBice said...

Be strong...it will get easier (or so everyone says) having not been there myself I'm only passing along advice from others. Use your blog as a vent - you need it and deserve it!! Just getting it out there always makes me feel better. Make a deal with hubby to each have at least one hour of "me time" each week. You deserve to spoil yourself too, just because you're a mom doesn't mean you can't take care of yourself too...and during his hour that can be your special time with Ella :) win-win

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...