Monday, February 4, 2013

Favorite Thing #232 - Hunter Wellies

I'm such a big fan of a good pair of wellies so I had to make Favorite Thing #232 my Hunter Wellies.  I get a ton of use of them in the winter time because I use the sock insert.  Hunter is by far my favorite brand.  Before I got these, I owned a pair from J.Crew and Lands End and neither fit well or were comfortable.  I should have just bit the bullet and spent the money on the Hunters originally.  They are definitely worth the price.  I wear them for work (on casual day) or play.  Here are few outfits. 
Sweater: H and M (similar here)
Pants: J.Crew Pixie

Sweater: Coldwater Creek (similar here)
Tunic: GAP


1 comment:

Unknown said...


Enjoy your post, very nice. I am addicted to sheepskin jackets. They have not only got better looking,and more comfortable with ages.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...