Saturday, February 2, 2013

Valentine Gift Ideas from Stella and Dot

I'm a BIG fan of Stella and Dot jewelry and they have an amazing spring line right now perfect for Valentine's Day gifts.  So if you are trying to give your special someone some hints or looking to buy something for your daughter, mother, sister or you simply want to treat yourself than definitely take a look at the Stella and Dot spring line.  They have small treats or big splurges that are perfect for any outfit.  My friend Kim, a senior Stella and Dot stylist, is hosting a special Valentine's Day special.   Anyone who makes a purchases (via this link) will be entered to win ALL the hostess style rewards generated from this special event.  That's currently $70 in FREE jewelry credits!!!!  Want to send a some special "hints" to your special someone, she will be Cupid's little helper so feel free to contact her if you want your wishlist sent to someone special.  All orders ship directly to you in 3-4 days.  They come in adorable gift boxes but be sure to order by 2/6 at noon EST if you want to guarantee it gets here by Valentine's Day.  Here are some of my favorite pieces from the spring line - 
The bangles are just to die for and a great price.  The small Julep bangles are only $19/each.  Perfect to wear on their own or mixed and matched.  
Emerald is this season's color and the Jolie necklace is perfect way to sport it.  I can't wait to get my hands on this one.  
I love that they have expanded the soiree studs into colors.  Now available in turquoise and coral.  And again a great price at $24.
LOVE this bracelet.  Classic, will go with anything and I love that you could wear it on its own or stack with a bunch of other bracelets.  I also love that the name is the Christina Link Bracelet.  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this idea.but why didn't I see it before last valentine.Nice, chic and lovely jewelry.

Unknown said...

Nice jewelry collections for valentine. I like most the necklace. I love to use designer necklace all time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...