Friday, February 1, 2013
Taking My Life Fully Electronic...
1. Manage my personal calendar, work calendar, husband's calendar and daughters calendar ALL IN ONE
2. Keep my to do list and have it easily accessible
3. Have a blogging "file" where I can start blog posts, write down ideas, etc.
4. It has to be simple. It's so easy for me to pull out my notebook and write something down.
5. A place to jot random things down...make packing lists, gift buying lists, thank you lists, etc.
Right now to keep my life organized, I carry around my Erin Condren planner (which I love), an Erin Condren notebook for lists, my iPhone and my work blackberry. If I could narrow it down to an iPad mini, iPhone and work phone I'd be ecstatic.
So please...help me go from this...