Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Hunt for the Perfect Mascara - Round 2 Drugstore Edition

Last month I shared with you my quest for the perfect mascara.  In that post I reviewed several mascaras that can be found at places like Sephora.  This time I wanted to review some "drugstore" mascaras.  First up is Maybelline's Mega Plush Volum' Express
I really loved this one at first.  It lengthened, gave me the volume I wanted, didn't clump and really did wonders for my lashes.  And of course I love the price (under $10 and I always have a coupon).  However after a couple of weeks of use, the brush started to flake off on under my eyes when I applied the mascara.  It definitely worked really well at first but then after a few weeks, I wasn't happy with the results.  Definitely not my favorite Maybelline mascara.  

I'm a big fan of this mascara.  It did everything I wanted and was a fantastic price (and I always have a coupon).  It lengthened without clumping, gave me natural looking volume, lasted all day and never flaked off under my eyes.  I've been using it for almost a month now and have no complaints.  So far this is definitely my favorite mascara...I'm still going to hunt for others but this is going to be a tough one to beat.   

6 comments:

Trisha said...

Cover Girl Lash Blast is my favorite as well, but a VERY CLOSE second place is L'Oreal False Fiber Lashes.

Virginia Belle said...

I really like Maybelline Great Lash but I'm always up for trying something better. I will have to give CG Lash Blast a try. Thanks for sharing!

James Franklin said...

Free Social Media Marketing where Every thing will be Free, Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter Re-Tweets, Twitter Favorites, Google Plus Followers, StumbleUpon Followers, Youtube Views, Youtube Likes, Youtube Subsribes, Pinterest Followers, Pinterest Likes, Pinterest PinIt, Free Website Visitors.
Just Join now and Free Increase your Social Media Networks.
GetLikeFast.com

syedkazim ali said...

The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

Syed Kazim Ali said...

The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

Syed Kazim Ali said...

Latest All Hot Current Affairs, Bollywood News updates, funny and lol pictures
HotCurrentAffairs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...