Friday, July 19, 2013

The Hunt for the Perfect Mascara - Round 3 and FINAL

Way back when I was posting regularly, I told you that I was on the hunt for the perfect mascara. Well, I found it.  I've become obsessed with Cover Girl's LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara.  It is by far my favorite mascara found either at a drugstore or Sephora.  Other than loving the price (around $6) and I always have a coupon for it, this mascara doesn't clump...no matter how many coats I put on my lashes.  The brush is stiff with small bristles that can shimmy themselves through each lash.  Every lash gets attention leaving them flawless.  I can't believe I found a mascara that does everything I want - lengthen, seperate and gives me a little volume.  I definitely recommend you try it out!

2 comments:

Scratch Map said...

Beautiful makeup tool. Yeap hunt is always on.

maham khan said...

The Besy Hyip program in Forex Business and Make Money Online with Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
HotFxEarnings.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...