Monday, May 1, 2017

It's been awhile...

Well, it's been more than awhile...my last post was in the summer of 2013.  Wow!  Where has the time gone?!?!?  I hated that I couldn't keep up with the blog but life just got in the way.  So much has happened over the past few years...I got promoted at work, we moved into our new house which resulted in spending a lot of time decorating and landscaping (I loved doing new construction but man there was...and still is...so much to do).  And probably the biggest update of all is I had another baby!  We were thrilled to welcome our second daughter in March of 2015.  O is already two and keeps us on our toes everyday.


E, my oldest daughter is turning FIVE next month and will start kindergarten in the fall.


And my husband and I just celebrated 10 years of marriage! 


It's been such an amazing couple but something been missing...and that's being able to share with the world everything I love.  So what's to come on the blog now.  A bulk of the content will be on Facebook and Instagram with my OOTD, some OOTD for my minis, sale alerts and other fun finds.  I'll continue to blog here...my goal is once or twice a week highlighting my favorites, revisiting old favorites and just checking in.  As always would love to hear what content you want on here.  I'm so happy to be back and sharing my favorites with all of you!  


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...