Sunday, May 21, 2017

Anthropologie Dress Room Reviews

Sunday I went to Anthropologie really just to browse and ended up walking out with two new dresses...got suckered in to a 20% off entire purchase coupon.  Here's a look at what I tried on.


Libra Embroidered Tunic Dress - This was a winner.  I'd see a few other bloggers that I follow post about it and I had to try it on.  It's so flattering.  I love the bell sleeves.  It's the perfect spring, summer and even fall dress.  Can't wait to wear it.  You might be seeing it again very soon as an OOTD!


Henley Tank - I liked this tank a lot...but not enough to pay $38.  The fit is flattering and the fabric very soft.  I'm going to keep an eye on it in case it goes on sale.


Crochet Trim Dress - Another winner!!  Love the pops of color on this dress and the back crochet detail is perfect.  I think I'm going to wear this for big mini's preschool graduation.


Christel Ruffled Sleeve Top - Again, I love the ruffle sleeve and this is a great light blue color and fit was fantastic but I don't really need it.  Top comes in yellow as well.  I'm definitely keeping an eye out for it to go on sale.


Elira Stripe Dress - Love, love this dress!  Comfortable and soft fabric but I couldn't justify the price tag ($158).  I'm definitely going to be stalking this for a sale!


Rockaway Peasant Top - I really wanted to like this top because I loved the colors but it wasn't flattering at all...and then I looked at the price $220...seriously!?!?!



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...