Monday, July 17, 2017

Top 5 (so far) Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Purchases

I've had so many posts going up on Facebook reviewing the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale that I thought I'd bring you what are my top five favorite purchases (so far).  I'll keep updating this as my online orders coming in but these are my favorites..and my buys.

 I love, love, love this Chelsea28 dress.  I loved it the minute I saw it in the look book.  It's a classic navy shift dress with beautiful ruffle details on the shoulders.  The sleeves are gathered at the wrist which also gives it another nice detail.  And you can't beat the $98 price point.

 I had been on the hunt for black slip on shoes and these Vince Corbins are PERFECT!  So comfortable and exactly what I was looking for.  Come in a few colors and fabrics...I got the black leather.

This Hinge sweater was the biggest surprise and one of my favorite purchases so far.  It honestly feels like cashmere its so soft.  I love the detail on the elbows and the sleeves...just gives it a little extra something.  Highly recommend.

I always use the Anniversary Sale as a time to stock up on one or two cashmere items because you can't beat the prices.  This Vince sweater wasn't even on my radar mainly because of the price point but when I saw it in the store, I had to try it on and I'm so glad I did.  It fits great, so soft and I know I'm going to live in it this fall/winter.


I use the Anniversary sale to stock up on a lot of items like Hanky Pankys, camisole, socks and candles but I also use it to stock up on basic tees and these Lush tees are the best.  Soft, great fit and $15 price tag.  They come in a variety of colors but make sure you size down...I'm wearing an XS.


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...