Friday, August 11, 2017

Five Friday Favorites #2

This week was hard to narrow down my favorites because there's so many things I'm loving right now but here it goes...

#1 - Stella and Dot Taj Clutch 

This fabulous Stella and Dot Taj clutch was a birthday gift from my minis.  It was on backorder for the LONGEST time and finally came in last week.  It's the perfect clutch....love the bright colors, it's big enough to fit all my stuff and goes with almost any outfit as you can see above.  And it's under $100.  I highly recommend this bag for your collection.  It will get so much use...definitely a must have piece.

#2 and #3 - Jamberry Nail Wraps and Sally Hansen Cuticle Remover 
My nails were in DESPERATE need of a manicure.  I didn't have time to get to the nail salon between work, my kids, travel and keep up with the blog so thank goodness for Jamberry nail wraps.  I was able to do my nails one night after the kids went to bed and they looked like I just got back from the salon.  And with that comes Friday Favorite #3, Sally Hansen Cuticle Remover...this stuff works like a charm to prep my nail and melt away my old cuticle.  Nothing beats having someone trim them (in my opinion) but this is the next best thing.


#4 - Old Navy Cardigan 
Thank you Old Navy for ending my hunt for the perfect orange cardigan.  I had been looking for over a year because the J.Crew cardigan I had to go with this GAP dress got holes in it.  It needed to be soft, light weight and comfortable and this Old Navy Open Front cardigan fit the bill.  It's PERFECT and the price was even better at under $30 with additional savings.  The color is technically deep rose but it's definitely on the orange side.  I highly recommend this for fall/winter.  It comes in a wide variety of colors.    

#5 - Neutrogena Make Up Wipes


I love a good drugstore (or in my case Amazon/Target) beauty find and these Neutrogena Make Up Wipes are top of my list.  I use them everyday (sometimes twice a day).  It's the perfect product to take the grime off your face before giving it a good wash.  I also use them for my eye make up remover.  They are the best!  And the best deal on them is definitely through Amazon Subscribe and Save or Costco.



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...