Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Fall Wardrobe Staples - Pants

Continuing the fall wardrobe favorites with all things pants...

JEANS 
I basically live in jeans in the fall and winter months and these are my favorites...
Kut from Kloth Catherine slim (come in petite too)
Shirt is Lush (my go-to tee)

Mavi Alexa Jeans (come in petite too) 
Other items in outfit - tee, vest, shoes 

Paige Hoxton (don't come in petite but don't have to hem too much)

Kut from Kloth Connie step hem (come in petite too) 
Other items in outfit - plaid shirt, quilted vest

Mossimo raw hem (come in short too) 
Other items in outfit - sweatshirt, sneakers

Paige Transcend (don't come in petite but don't have to hem too much) 
Other items in outfit - sweater, shoes

WORK 
There are basically two different work pants I wear in the fall months - Banana Republic Sloan pants are my go-to pants.  They work for work or a night out.  And they come in short as well!  

My other go-to are the J.Crew crepe pants.  They are so comfortable...elastic waistband...need I say more!!  And they come in petites.  I have them in black and blue too!  

OTHER 
I live in leggings on the weekend and I found these Halogen seamed leggings from Anniversary Sale...and they come in petite.  They have an elastic band on either side (remind me of my maternity leggings) which make them so comfortable.  Other items in outfit - shirt and sneakers.

These J.Crew skinny camo pants are a new favorite and will definitely be a staple this fall.  I really, really hope they come back in stock because I know many of you have your eye on them.

If you missed out on the first post in this series on outerwear staples, check it out here.

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...