Friday, September 1, 2017

Five Friday Favorites #5 - Target's A New Day Edition

Today's Five Friday Favorites is dedicated to Target's A New Day line because I'm OBSESSED with it!  Here are my top five favorites from the line so far!

#1 - Lace Up Hoodie 
This lace up hoodie was one of the first purchases from this line and I love it!!  It's true to size but be warned it's a little cropped so might be too short.  Perfect transition piece for those cooler summer night as we transition to fall.  Highly recommend!

#2 - Cozy Knit Long Sleeve 
The description of this top is exactly as it states...COZY!  This was a last minute grab when I was in the store this past weekend.  It's sooo soft!  I love it so much that I ordered it in gray too!!!

#3 - Plaid Shirt
I'm a sucker for a plaid shirt and this one didn't disappoint.  I love the half buttons and it pairs so nicely with my favorite J.Crew quilted vest.  Can't wait to start wearing this!

#4 - Floral Pleated Midi Dress
This is the perfect transition dress.  Beautiful pattern and the sleeveless will work for the hotter September days or I can throw on a cardigan if it gets cool  And for under $30 you can't beat it!

#5 - Floral Neck Tie Blouse
Love the versatility of this blouse.  Can be worn now on its own but then when it gets cooler just throw on a cardigan or blazer.  And it's only $20!!!


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...