Friday, September 29, 2017

Five Friday Favorites #9

#1 - Atheleta Long Sleeve Top 
I have found a new love for Athleta leisurewear.  I can't believe it's taken me this long to try their stuff.  I'm LOVING this SPF Sunlover long sleeve top.  The color is fun and bright but the best part is this top goes with leggings, shorts, joggers...really anything.  I can wear it to actually work out or I can just lounge around in it.  Highly recommend.  True to size.  They have it in a short leave version I might have to pick up.  

Continuing my love for Athleta now, here's a sweater I'm obsessed with...it goes with any outfit.  You can dress it up or dress it down.  Very comfortable material.  Will definitely be a go to this fall/winter.  True to size, wearing an XS.   

#3 - Jewelry Travel Bag 
Whenever I travel, I never leave home without my jewelry travel bag from Stella and Dot.  There are so many compartments and details that help keep my jewelry organized.  I highly recommend this...even for an overnight trip.  It's perfect!!!


#4 - Poncho
I LOVE a good poncho and this Caslon one doesn't disappoint.  Soft sweater with a perfect fit (I'm wearing a petite).  Comes in a variety of colors and is a great price point.  I can't wait to bust this guy out all fall/winter long.  Dress it up with fun earrings or down with a pair of Uggs.  Sure to be a staple in my wardrobe.  

Stella and Dot came out with a new collaboration with Rebecca Minkoff and I'm really liking these pave earrings.  Perfect, simple earring when you aren't feeling very bold.  I can't wait to try these out.  They come with a cuff as well...not sure that I will rock it but we'll see.  



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...